“If you created a Kingdom this summer, don’t take down your castle just yet. Take a medieval adventure and discover the Knights of God Academy!
BE SURE YOU ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN THIS PACKAGE!
This 12 week curriculum uses an exciting medieval theme to teach kids the Armor of God! Knights Academy uses interactive Bible stories, fun games, and a trip into the wardrobe to help kids learn the value of practicing and using God’s armor in their life every day! For your multi-media learners, there’s awesome Lyric worship videos from Uncle Charlie and each week you can view a clip from “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe” that ties in directly with a piece of armor!
The lives your kids will experience range from David, Esther, Daniel, Jonah, Jesus, Peter, and Paul. They will see how they learned to use a piece of armor to change their life and devote their hearts to God.
Every week, you will focus on one story and one piece of armor, so you will have two weeks to review each piece. The final two weeks will focus completely on the Feet of the Gospel and will include a fun and easy service project so that knights can live out their faith!”
Let’s take a look at the Details:
- Publisher – Next Gen 4 Christ
- Website - http://www.NextGen4Christ.com/
- Cost – Knights of God Academy $44.95 (digital download)
- Style – Incorporates a Large Group Small Group Format
- Scope – 12 week Study of the Armor of God
- Age/Grade – Elementary
- Very affordable 12 week study
- In depth study of one key topic
- Biblically Focused
- Fun interactive Theme that ties directly to study
- Utilizes a well-known/respected book/movie
- Completely Downloadable
- Lessons engage and involve children in active learning
- Options and suggestions for lesson activities
- Ease of Use
- Music suggestions included (Uncle Charlie)
- Decorating Tips included
- Crafts that reinforce the lesson material
- Take-home Family Sheet provided
Areas to Improve (in my humble opinion)
- Provide material in Word format to allow for customization
- More opportunities/challenges for families to serve together
- Provide a parallel study for parents/families
Next Gen 4 Christ has done an admirable job of creating a “realm” where kids can truly engage in the study. My hope is that each of us would seek to create the type of environment on a weekly basis that we strive so hard for during VBS. The incorporation of each of the learning styles in this material is well done. If you are looking for an affordable, creative, 12 week study Knights of God Academy is certainly worth considering.
ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WITH THIS CURRICULUM! Details are available on the right column of this page.