Volunteers are the life-blood of every Ministry! We are all constantly in need of more volunteers if we are growing. One of the best ways to have a contented and growing volunteer team is to be intentional about continually encouraging our volunteer team. Here’s a list of my Top Ten Fun Ways to Encourage Volunteers:
10. Send an Electronic Greeting Card.
9. Public Praise – make an intentional effort to praise your team in a public setting – Adult Worship – Newspaper – Newsletter – Get Creative
8. Dinner @ My Home
7. Send a Picture of them with their Small Group or at an Event enjoying being with kids.
6. Send a Text Message saying: “You’re a Blessing!” “You’re Amazing!” You’re the Best!” etc.
5. Coffee Break – invite them out for coffee and let them share what’s going on in their life.
4. Send a Personalized “Top Ten” list of great things you see in them.
3. A Night Out – recruit a teen to volunteer their time to baby sit.
2.Small Gifts – give a small gift on Sunday along with a fun personal note – candles, candy bars, Pez dispenser, $5 Gift Card, etc.
1. Say Thank You often!
What are some creative ways that you say Thank You to your volunteers? Help us grow the list and leave a Comment!